Sunday, June 26, 2016

May 30, 2016 "Saying Goodbye"

Elder Silvia, my brother

                           President Smith and supervisor (ME)  :)                          

      Tierra Blanca on our way to Hue Hue for conference


Hi Mama! 


I am doing great! The first thing that I should let you know is that I will be having changes. It will be very different, but I am excited. I will be going back to Huehue, and I will be with a great comp, Elder Romero! I am very excited. 
 Also, I will not be writing any more on Saturdays, but on Mondays, so I will be ready to hear from you next monday! It has been a great week, and I am so grateful for the miracles that we were able to see and the great work done. 
I am happy to leave the area strong for Elder Silva and the next Elder. It is kind of a bummer that a couple we were going to baptize won't be baptized and married until this Saturday, but God know why. 

Here in Xela it is pretty cold, but I am used to it. I will now have to adjust to the Hot haha! But, my new area will be cool because it is part in the center of the city and part villages! Haha I never would have remembered that it was memorial day. They dont celebrate it here, but it is alot like day of the dead in November. 


Love,

Gabriel


This wonderful friend and member of the ward is leaving to serve the Lord.


I have loved serving in Xela, I will always remember the great people and friends I have here.
 My great friend Alejandro. 
It is always hard to say goodbye but I know I will see these great people again.






No comments:

Post a Comment