Saturday, September 27, 2014

Sleep Walking and the Spirit

Que pasa! 

Whats up! The CCM is going very well, even with how repetitive everything is! This was a very interesting week, and I have some awesome stories! 

Every night either Elder Thorne or I will sleep walk. I ended up moving to the top bunk so that he would not fall off, and that night while I was asleep I tried to get into the ceiling! Elder thorne woke me up and I had roof stuff all in my bed! We always talk, and it freaks Elder Brown and Elder Rodriguez out!

Last thursday I had two guys in my district that were sick with the flu. During the day, I started feeling the same sickness and I could tell that within and hour I would be just as bad as them. I really did not want to be sick, and so I prayed telling Heavenly Father that I did not want to be sick so that I could serve him with all of my heart, might, mind and strenght. I kid you not, the second that I finished my prayer I felt so much better, I did not end up getting sick and I have been able to put my full strength into learning! Another cool experience was I was able to give Elder Thorne a blessing of comfort, my second blessing ever! It was so amazing, we were both balling like school girls. The spirit spoke through me so strongly! I am so glad for the many wonderful spiritual experiences here!

My first email I bore my testimony in spanish, so here is a short one again! Yo se que Jesucrist es el redentor y la expiacion es el mejor bencide en nuestros vidas. Yo se que dios nos amo por que es posible a vivir con nuestros familias por eternidad. Yo creo en Jesucristo y le amo mucho. En el nombre de Jesucristo, Amen. 

I love you all so much. This mission has been the greatest experience of my life, and anyone who is considering I know it will bless you and your family!

I love you all so much!

Elder Richardson







No comments:

Post a Comment