Sunday, June 28, 2015

June 22, 2015 email "if a wolf enter his flock doth he not drive him out?"



 Tortillas: 25 (What up with that subiendo!)

This week we had a wonderful wedding and baptism! Never in my life have I ever had to plan a wedding, but I can just say that it is a lot of work! But, luckily with a lot of help from the ward it all worked out, and it was a very beautiful day! 




Also, it was fun to be able to be witness (Even signing the document), photographer, and planner! 










We had the wedding on Saturday at 3, then immediately after we had the baptism. In the ordinance of baptism we felt the spirit so strong and it manifested how ready Julio and Leslie were. We had a scare as I entered the water, Julio would not enter, saying he forgot something. We soon found out that he was worried about his underwear because he did not bring a change! Luckily, all turned out great! 


Also, this week we will be having changes. I am going to be staying and receiving a new companion. I am really excited because we have some amazing people learning about the gospel of Jesus Christ!

Mejor Milagro:

I am grateful for how God chooses to put people that are prepared to hear the gospel in our path. This past week our district leader, Elder Hicken, came to do divisions. For the entire day, our appointments fell, and so we decided to contact. But, what we did was instead of contacting by knocking doors, we just talked to all of the people that the Lord decided to put in our path. We have done this before, and it is such a testimony that there are people on each side of us that are ready to hear the gospel, even though sometimes we cannot recognize them. The miracle was the every single person we talked to had interest in us coming to their house to share with them the gospel, every one. As we search for the chosen servants of the Lord, we will see his hand and the great miracles in our lives. I know that he wants us to find his children, and help them return safely home. 

Testimony time:

This week we had a difficult situation where Satan was working really hard with a member, even unto bring his spirit into their home through one of their family members. It was putting many pressures in their home, leading to some very hard desisions and choices to get rid of satans influence. As we worked to help this member, this scripture came with much help.

Alma 5:59
"For what shepherd is there among you having many sheep doth not watch over them, that the wolves enter not and devour his flock? And behold, if a wolf enter his flock doth he not drive him out? Yea, and at the last, if he can, he will destroy him."

As we have the Lord as our shephard, we need not fear. He will protect us and keep us safe. This scripture helps me to remember the power of him I serve, and that I never have to have fear of whatever happens. I am one of his sheep, and I know that he watches over me. He watches over each one of us, as long as we continue to be his sheep. I am so grateful for that blessing and assurance. I know he lives, and loves each one of us. I am so grateful for that love. In his sacred name, Jesus Christ, Amen.

Also, HAPPY FATHERS DAY! I am so grateful for the many fathers in my life, especialy my heavenly Father, My grandfathers, Pops and Grandpa Joe, and of course the wonderful example that is my own papi. Each one is my hero and example of how to be a man like Jesus Christ. Love you so much!


Familia Lopez, what a wonderful family!





My awesome district!  

No comments:

Post a Comment