Thursday, December 17, 2015

December 7, 2015 "BIG NEWS!!!!!!"


Familia!


So, the news is that I have changes. But, not just any changes, I will be one of the new mission secretaries! I am excited but really nervous... Excited to work close with Presidente Smith, but nervous because I won't get to do so much missionary work, and I have a lot of energy, sitting down all day will not help... But, the Lord knows why. I am excited to see what he will teach me!

My time serving in Cantel and Zunil has been a highlight of my mission.  The people are so loving and kind to me.  I love the Lord and and the gospel!


 Elder Bentley is a choice person!  He is such a good Elder and so obedient!  I have learned so much working and serving with him.  He is my brother!



My Mom asked me to email back a gift I would like to give the Savior this holiday season and she was going to write it on an ornament and put it on our Christmas tree back at home.

The gift I want to give to the savior is to bring one of his children to him through the waters of baptism on Christmas day. We will see how it goes in my new area, but that is what I am going to work toward.  I love the gospel so much!  I want all to have it in their lives!


The Lord is my light!  Now go and make this the best week yet!!!

Love, Elder Richardson



No comments:

Post a Comment