Sunday, September 27, 2015

September 14, 2015 email "Singing"

My Zone


9/14/2015 email


Tortillas: 20


This week has been amazing!  With many surprises!  First of all, my companion has changes.  It makes me sad because Elder Caal is a great missionary and a great friend, and I have felt blessed to have served with him. 


 I will be receiving a new missionary right from the CCM.  That will be a new adventure!  We have seen so many miracles in our time together, but part of the mission is getting to know many people and growing. 




 This week we have started a new and kind of crazy way of missionary work where we go into a bus and ask permission from the driver if we can sing a song.  When he says yes, we go in front, explain who we are, and that we would like to bless their lives with a hymn.  When we finish singing, one of us explains the restoration in 1 or 2 minutes, then announces that if they would like to learn about our message, we will pass by and write down their telephone number.  It is a way to find their will to hear the gospel, and bless many lives at the same time!


I know that the love our Heavenly Father has for us is greater than we can even imagine.  I am so grateful to see each day that he sends me where he needs me.  I testify that his complete gospel has been restored on this earth, and today we can have his greatest blessings.  I love my Heavenly Father and my Savior with all my heart, and it is a privilege to be one of his called servants to help others come unto Christ.  I testify of these things in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.



 ZUNIL


We arrived at someones house and they were washing clothes, so we offered to wash them and they let us haha! 






The pictures with the missionaries are my district and my zone, the one with all the men is my district. Elder Caal, Elder Callisaya, Elder Castillo, Elder Workman, elder Palominos, Elder Maxfield, Elder Romero, Elder Doty, Elder Williamson.



No comments:

Post a Comment